Sunday, October 30, 2011

Attn Mike Hale.

Attn Mike Hale.
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gifReply
More
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gifhttps://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gifMichael Shaneyfelt to sheriff
show details 10:58 PM (1 minute ago)
Dear Sir,

I would love to have some time with you to talk about what I have emailed the NCIS-RA and to the United States Government about. What I am sending you is the truth so help me God.And if you can make time for me to have a talk at sometime with you please let me know thank you Sheriff Mike Hale. This is what I sent out to the NCIS0RA and to the JTTF-FBI-RA over the southeast. 

Dear Senators & Representatives,


Naval Investigation Agent David Cannon
Dear Senators & Representatives,
I emailed the NCIS-RA today and wanted all of you to see what I saud to them which is the truth so help me GOD.
Attn; Agent David Cannon at the Southeastern NCIS-RA Headquarters.
and Attn to all of the Government in the state of Alabama and in the United States.
This is what I emailed to Agent David Cannon
My name is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt. I know Mr. Agent David Cannon you have received my letter. On what I know Eric S Phillips is guilty of. I have been posting up information on my google blog that I want you to see. The State Attorney General of Alabama told me to inform the NCIS-RA on all things I have been doing. I know you already know that I am trying to stop a Domestic Terrorist Group that is here in the United States

Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
2487 Martin Road
Birmingham Alabama 35235
H# 
205-854-6966
C#
 205-568-9902
Blog Site http//michaelshaneyfelt blogspot.com
Agent David Cannon NCIS -RA you told me that the President of the United States. had informed you to open a investigation on the theft of the weapon I have reported to you has being stole by Eric S Phillips. From a Naval Nuclear Submarine Base in Pensacola Florida.
The theft happen between 1990-1991.
Eric S Phillips told me in 2000 about what he stole and told me of the man who helped him steal the item that the Navy list as (WMD) Eric S Phillips told me the man who got arrested with Eric S Phillips in Pensacola Florida helped him steal all three item Eric S Phillips showed to me.
1) Naval Microwave chips
2) Naval Bio Chips
3) Naval Military Microwave Ionizing Auditory Transmitting EMF and VLF radiation
So men of power I have the prove but I am disable. The United States does not pay me a large amount. I need to talk to some one in the government and find a Attorney that stands for freedom and against the use of a Military Torturing weapon that the United States knows is being used. And please Sirs, inform me if I am breaking the Law.
The charges I have sent out to be filed against Eric S Phillips are
§ 1509 OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICEOBSTRUCTION OF COURT ORDERS§ 1503. INFLUENCING OR INJURING OFFICER OR JUROR GENERALLY
§ 241. CONSPIRACY AGAINST RIGHTS
§ 249. HATE CRIME ACTS
 § 664. THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FROM EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN
§ 2332A. USE OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
§ 2332H. RADIOLOGICAL DISPERSAL DEVICES
§ 2389. RECRUITING FOR SERVICE AGAINST UNITED STATES
Sincerely yours,
Michael Shaneyfelt

Please call me Sheriff Mike Hale or mail me a time me and you can talk. Because I know a lot about this people who are using a Military Naval Auditory weapon. That the NCIS-RA told me it was listed as a (WMD)

Please call me or write me and let me know if you have time to talk about a Domestic Terrorist Group that is here in Alabama. That is the truth Sir. 1-205-568-9902 call me anytime you want my home number and address is on the email. Please give me just a few minutes of your time.

Thank you 
Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt

No comments:

Post a Comment