Sunday, October 30, 2011


https://www.votizen.com/naval-investigation-agent-david-cannon/


Naval Investigation Agent David Cannon


Dear Senators & Representatives,
I emailed the NCIS-RA today and wanted all of you to see what I saud to them which is the truth so help me GOD.
Attn; Agent David Cannon at the Southeastern NCIS-RA Headquarters.
and Attn to all of the Government in the state of Alabama and in the United States.
This is what I emailed to Agent David Cannon
My name is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt. I know Mr. Agent David Cannon you have received my letter. On what I know Eric S Phillips is guilty of. I have been posting up information on my google blog that I want you to see. The State Attorney General of Alabama told me to inform the NCIS-RA on all things I have been doing. I know you already know that I am trying to stop a Domestic Terrorist Group that is here in the United States


Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
2487 Martin Road
Birmingham Alabama 35235
H# 205-854-6966
C# 205-568-9902
Blog Site http//michaelshaneyfelt blogspot.com
Agent David Cannon NCIS -RA you told me that the President of the United States. had informed you to open a investigation on the theft of the weapon I have reported to you has being stole by Eric S Phillips. From a Naval Nuclear Submarine Base in Pensacola Florida.
The theft happen between 1990-1991.
Eric S Phillips told me in 2000 about what he stole and told me of the man who helped him steal the item that the Navy list as (WMD) Eric S Phillips told me the man who got arrested with Eric S Phillips in Pensacola Florida helped him steal all three item Eric S Phillips showed to me.
1) Naval Microwave chips
2) Naval Bio Chips
3) Naval Military Microwave Ionizing Auditory Transmitting EMF and VLF radiation
So men of power I have the prove but I am disable. The United States does not pay me a large amount. I need to talk to some one in the government and find a Attorney that stands for freedom and against the use of a Military Torturing weapon that the United States knows is being used. And please Sirs, inform me if I am breaking the Law.
The charges I have sent out to be filed against Eric S Phillips are
§ 1509 OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICEOBSTRUCTION OF COURT ORDERS§ 1503. INFLUENCING OR INJURING OFFICER OR JUROR GENERALLY
§ 241. CONSPIRACY AGAINST RIGHTS
§ 249. HATE CRIME ACTS
 § 664. THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FROM EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN
§ 2332A. USE OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
§ 2332H. RADIOLOGICAL DISPERSAL DEVICES
§ 2389. RECRUITING FOR SERVICE AGAINST UNITED STATES
Sincerely yours,
Michael Shaneyfelt



Eric S Pillips


You need to Contact these Departments. Or let your family name be marked out as a Traitor of the United States. Then change the thought of you Being a Terrorist of the United States and the United States Federal Law. Call and return the items you stole from the United States Naval Defense Department. And turn in the Domestic  Terrorist Group that is helping you slowly kill innocent American Citizens. The weapon you stole Eric S Phillips is a (WMD) Call the Departments I have been posting up for you to see
Call them Eric S Phillips

Phone Numbers

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                 
Birmingham
Agent on Duty
 1-205-356-6166   

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Jacksonville Division Headquarters
Joint Terrorism Task Force
 1-904-248-7000

 Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Pensacola, Florida
Agent John Cannon
1-850-432-3476

Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office                                                 
Sheriff Mike Hale
1-205-325-5700

No comments:

Post a Comment