Thursday, October 20, 2011

One of My emails I sent to Hillary Viers she is with United States Commission of Bioethics

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to saw you some letters I have received and email that I sent out to The United States Presidential Commission of Bioethics. Here is the email....... 

Hillary.Viers@bioethics.gov<Hillary.Viers@bioethics.gov>;
Top Secret High Level Red...
Dear Mrs. Viers,

My name is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt. I talked to the Presidential Commission of the Study of Bioethical Issues. In Washington D.C at the forth meeting the Commission had.

I have talked to the Naval Criminal Investigation Services NCIS-RA and the Joint Terrorism Tack Force FBI-RA of the Southeast about what I told the Presidential Bioethics Commission.

(JTTF FBI- RA)  Agent John Cannon  1-850-432-3476
(NCIS-RA)         Agent David Cannon 1-901-874-5389 

The (NCIS-RA) told me that the weapon (Eric S. Phillips) stole from the United States Navy is a Weapon of Mass Destruction ( WMD). I was told that based on my medical reports. That I gave to the (NCIS-RA) the (JTTF FBI-RA) and to all forms of Alabama and the United States Government. That (Eric S. Phillips) has been and is still using a Naval Auditory Weapon on me and other American Citizens.

The NCIS-RA Agent David Cannon called me and told me that the United States Military was asked and order to open up a investigation on (Eric S. Phillips) and the Domestic Terrorist Group he as formed here in the United States.

The (JTTF FBI- RA) told me that I had been implanted with a Naval Bio Chip against my will. I am a person that lives in Birmingham Alabama. And now that the United States has open a Top Secret Investigation up on this matter. I have been cut off from my local law enforcement and the Federal Law enforcement.

Mrs. Viers, I thank you for being the woman you are. But please Mrs. Viers, know that the weapon Eric S Phillips stole from the United States Navy can kill me and others. I have been told by the top Agents in the United States. That the weapon that is being used on me and others here in Alabama and in the Southeast of the United States. Is looked at by the United States Navy as a (WMD).

I am asking for your help. The United States Navy Military told me that the case was open. And I was told by Agent Clinedinst that the case and file is Marked Top Secret 1-901-874-5387.

I am being tortured everyday. I fight against a weapon that transmits out ionizing radiation at me all day. I have trouble with breathing, My Blood Pressure, Chest and Heart Pains, Abdominal and intestinal pains, Bladder, Colon. Kidney damage, My Central Nerves System is being damaged. The United States Navy Military and Federal Homeland Security, FBI-RA Joint Terrorism Task Force has open a case and has marked me and this case (TOP SECRET). But the Terrorism still remands. Eric S. Phillips and the people he has trained are still torturing me everyday. I need the President of the United States to address this matter. Or the United States is going to see a Terrorist Group Grow here in the United States. With the thought they can kill people and never be caught.

Please Help Me.. My Name is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt and what I have just told you is the truth so help me God.

Michael Shaneyfelt
2487 Martin Road
Birmingham Al. 35235
________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Everyone, 

I know my blog is not the beast, But I just wanted too show other victims what they need to do. To stop what we all face. And show everyone what I have faced in trying to build up evidence on being a victim of Electronic slow kill weapon. A naval military ionizing microwave auditory directed energy weapon.  James Walbert a good man, and a strong victim..He won a legal case in court. He has been apart of trying too stop (RFID ) chipping of humans. That is new the new health bill the united states and is marked out in saying that all would get a human implantable (RFID) chip and that (RFID) chip would log all your life in to chip. For the use of medical identifiable tracking implant a implantable dictionary all about you. the reason I have been posting up on Google so much is because I have a lot I want to say. The doctors reports and the emails letters I have mailed out.All because of what the (NCIS) told me. The weapon Eric S Phillips stole is a (WMD). This letter's I got from the United States Federal Attorney General and from Alabama State Attorney General Gene Sission. and from the help I got from the Presidential Commission of the Study of Bioethics. that is helping build a wall to stop this form of torture and terrorism.. These are the letters I have received.



  

This part of the reason I started this blog. The real reason id I want to live. And the Law Federal or Local law act like the are in another world. I tell them that a person as a military Auditory weapon and is out marking people off as victim to torture, harass, stalk, and kill, me and a lot more innocent American People and only God knows the rest. Please keep writing to your local State Government and law and stay contacted with someone close to you that you trust. Tell them everything that is happening to you tell them the truth okay. Stay.. Safe.. Everyone Stay Safe.....

Here what I sent to the Naval Criminal Investigation today 9:52 am


fromMichael Shaneyfeltshaneyfeltmichael1@gmail.com
tocontentmgr@ncis.navy.mil
dateThu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:49 AM
subjectTop Secret Case on Military Weapons Theft!!!
mailed-bygmail.com



 Dear Sir,


My name is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt. I live at 
(2487 Martin Road Birmingham Alabama 35235)
Agent David Cannon who worked for the Memphis Tennessee
NCIS-RA. He was assigned to open a investigation on what I have reported
To Agent David Connon 1-901-874-5389

And to the Joint Terrorism Department station in Pensacola Florida Agent John Cannon 1-850-432-3476
or Jacksonville Florida 1-904-248-7000

I am a witness in a case that is marked Top Secret

But I wanted the Government know what I am posting because it is the truth....  http://michaelshaneyfelt.blogspot.com/

Please have Agent David Cannon contact me if I have said to much.

From 
Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt




This what I mailed out in June 2011 to a few.





To: The Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues 1-202-638-2626

 Address To:
Amy Gutmann, Ph.D., Chair
James W. Wagner, Ph.D., Vice Chair
Lonnie Ali, M.B.A
Anita L. Allen, J.D., Ph.D.
John D. Arras, Ph.D.
Barbara F. Atkinson, M.D.
Nita A. Farahany, J.D., Ph.D.
Alexander G. Garza, M.D., M.P.H.
Christine Grady, R.N., Ph.D.
Stephen L. Hauser, M.D.
Raju S. Kucherlapati, Ph.D.
Nelson Lee Michael, M.D., Ph.D.
Daniel Sulmasy, M.D., Ph.D.

Address To:
 (NCIS)
And to Agents of the Naval Criminal Investigation Service
Agent Harrison 2005-2006 1-901-874-5387
Agent Bukman 2008-2008  1-202-433-1527
Agent Carlos    2011-2011   1-901-874-5387
Agent Cannon 2011- 2011  1-901-874-5389

Address To:
 (FBI JTTF)
 To the Joint Terrorism Task force of the United States
In Jacksonville Florida 2011-2011 1-904-248-7000 Agent on Duty
In Pensacola Florida    2011-2011 1-850-432-3476 Agent on Duty

Dear Sirs, And Ladies,
I know a man named (Eric S. Phillips) that stole a Naval Military Auditory Weapon from the United States Navy and he stole from the United States Navy, Naval Military Biochips, Naval Military Microchips. I have talked to everyone that I have listed out for you about this matter. I have talked to the State and Federal Law Enforcement about what I have been fighting against for the last past seven years. I have talked to the Presidential Commission on the Study of Bioethics in the United States On March the 1st 2011 about what I have to live through and face every day. When I got back to Alabama from Washington D.C. I sent out some information to the Birmingham Alabama FBI and to the Naval Criminal Investigation Service. Because the State Attorney General of Alabama informed me to keep in contact with the NCIS and the FBI about this matter. The stolen (Naval Military Auditory Weapon), (And me being a Nonconsensual Victim). Therefore, when I got home I sent out some emails and letters to the NCIS and to Retired (NCIS) Agent Jim Harrison. Agent Jim Harrison emailed me back and told me to call the (NCIS) and talk to Agent Carlos. So I did, And when I talked to Agent Carlos I also talked to his Commander. Who told me that the weapon I have been reporting to the FBI, to the Local Law Enforcement, and to the Military. Is a Weapon of Mass Destruction?  A (Military EMF Auditory Weapon) can cause many people in the United States medical and physical problems. This Weapon is a weapon of Mass Destruction. The weapon was taken from a Naval Base in Pensacola Florida. It was stole from the United States Navy Defense Department by Eric S. Phillips.  And he has a group that he has trained on how to use the weapon he stole on American Citizens.  The (NCIS) asked and told me to call the Joint Terrorism Task Force Agent in Jacksonville. I told the NCIS that I have been talking to the FBI. And the Commander told me that he did not want me to cal anyone but the Jacksonville (JTTF FBI) and when I called the Jacksonville they transferred me to the Department in Pensacola. When I talked to the Agent in Pensacola he knew what I was talking about. He asked me how large of a Auditory Transmission set up did Eric S . Phillips had. I told him the truth. And that is I don’t know. And he asked me that question twice. The Agent in Pensacola told me that he thinks that Eric S. Phillips stabbed a Naval Biochip into my body. And after all that has happen to me. I believe him. I hope that the people. Who I have informed about this matter. Stands up with me to but a stop to this form of Terrorism and in them doing so. It will help many people from being tortured. This old but new  form of Terrorism has to be stooped in the United States.

Dear Sirs and Ladies,
Please do not take what I say in a wrong way.  I know that only way to overcome this is to fight against it. I know by reading history that the American military developed electromagnetic weapons long before mobile phones existed. And the ability of certain electromagnetic field can cause health effects, including neurological and behavioral disturbances. The thing I know for a fact is that the United States Military and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) knows a lot about Auditory Weapons and EMF Radiation.
This is the truth Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
(JTTF FBI) Agent in Pensacola 1-850-432-3476 
March the 7th 2011 The Joint Terrorism Task Force of the United States asked me how large of a transmission system did Eric Phillips have? And told me that he thinks that Eric Phillips stabbed Naval Military Biochip into my body.
This is the truth Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
(NCIS)
March the 7th 2011 tells me the weapon I know that was stole from the United States Navy. Is a weapon of Mass Destruction?
This is the truth Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
(Congressional Aid Mr. Zimmerman)
Told me that I was a victim that is being assaulted by a person that is using a Auditory Weapon on me.
This Is the truth
(Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt)
I knows that I am a victim. That is being assaulted  by a Traitor of the United States Naval Military. Eric S Phillips a man who stole a Auditory Weapon , Military Naval Biochips, Military Naval Microchips from the United States Navy. I know he is using this weapon on me.

This is the truth I have all my medical records to prove it. Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
Medical History Brookwood Hospital
2006-2010
Heart, Lungs, Kidneys,  Bladder, and Colon
And this is the truth Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt
 If  what the Agent with the Joint Terrorism Task Force is right and I have a Naval Biochip inside of my body. That was stabbed into me by an Ex- United States Naval Nuclear Submarine Pilot.
 I want it out of me Now!
Sincerely
Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt





Hey Everyone, this is a list That shows all the people and Agents I mailed my letter too. 

















 Everyone this is the letter I gave to the bioethics commission forth meeting in Washington DC. I hand delivered this letter myself.



 To: Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethics 
St. Regis Astor Ballroom 923 16th and K Streets, NW Washington, DC 20006
Address To:
Amy Gutmann, Ph.D., Chair
James W. Wagner, Ph.D., Vice Chair
Lonnie Ali, M.B.A
Anita L. Allen, J.D., Ph.D.
John D. Arras, Ph.D.
Barbara F. Atkinson, M.D.
Nita A. Farahany, J.D., Ph.D.
Alexander G. Garza, M.D., M.P.H.
Christine Grady, R.N., Ph.D.
Stephen L. Hauser, M.D.
Raju S. Kucherlapati, Ph.D.
Nelson Lee Michael, M.D., Ph.D.
Daniel Sulmasy, M.D., Ph.D.
From:                                                                                                                                               Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt 2487 Martin Road Birmingham Alabama 35235


  There has been and there are many victims. That are being tortured and abused in the United States today. And I, Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt, am a victim that has been abused, tortured, and tormented by electromagnetic ultra- and infrasound weapons. That have caused me physical and medical problems and has almost killed me for the past six years!
Many of us, as American Citizens have been reporting this form of “Terrorism”. That is taking place here in the United States. To the Police Stations and to Public Prosecutor's Offices and have notified all United States Agencies that we thought could help us. However, we have not seen the American Government or the American Agencies do anything to help us. Stop what we know to is happening to myself and to thousands of other American Citizens.

I have been a victim of this form of terrorism for over six years now. I have notified the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) over the theft of a Military Directed Auditory Weapon. I have sent letters to the United States Congress. I have talked to the FBI and I have made reports with the Alabama Jefferson County Sheriff Department many times. I have written countless letters to politicians and to the authorities in order to obtain their attention.  However, I have not had any success in reporting what I have been going through.  
The weapon that is being used on others and me is a weapon that can penetrate through a person home wall and cause the person to feel nauseas, and cause the person to feel mental confusion, and cause injury to a persons internal organs. It can also cause a person heart to stop beating.

In January 2000 I was shown a Military Auditory Weapon. In addition, I was told all about how the weapon could harm a person health. I was asked by a man who stole a Military Auditory Weapon from the Naval Defense Department in Pensacola Florida.   He told me that he wanted me to become part of a group that he was forming in the State of Alabama. He wanted me to go out and help him (Stalk, Harass, and Torture Innocent American Citizens). Because the United States Navy had, Dishonourably Discharged him from the United States Navy. For being arrested in Pensacola Florida for possession of illegal drugs.
When he told me all about what the weapon could do and then asked me to help him Stalk, Harass and torture innocent American Citizens. I refused him and refused to be apart of Eric S Phillips group and I reported him to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) to a Agent Jim Harrison (901)-874-5389 I did this when Eric S Phillips and his group started using the stolen Military Auditory Weapon on me In August of 2005 at the Jefferson State Jr. College. 


  I told Agent Harrison about the weapon that Eric S Phillips stole from the United States Navy. In addition, I told him what I was going through. The (NCIS) Agent Jim Harrison told me. That what they were doing to me was a harassment technique. I told him that every time I came into my house that my left ear would start to ring. He told me to go to the police department and make a report on what was happening to me. So I did.
 Then After this happened, my medical problems started to became noticeable. I started out with ringing in my left ear. And then my inner ear started to swell up to the point I had to go to a ENT Doctor about it. After this, all my glands from my throat all the way down to my groin area started to swell up on me. Therefore, I kept going back to my ENT Doctor and he did not know why I was having these problems. He would put me on medication to stop the swelling.

Then I started to have problems with my heart. I went into Brookwood ER unit several times. Then they put me with a Cardiologist that put me on a thirty-day heart monitor. They found out that I was receiving electrical shocks into my heart. That caused my lower right valve to close in when it should be open. I went to the hospital and went through two surgeries. I had a Cardiac Ablation done and that stop the abnormal heart rhythms. However, I still get tortured in the same manner as in the beginning of this everyday. I have called the police many times. I have mailed the (NCIS, Congress, Congressional Affairs, to the President of the United States).
  
I know that at this time our world is going through many changes. In addition, I know that if we do not stand up and face these changes. Then it is only going to grow and become more than what the United States can handle. We have a Terrorist group in the United States that is using Electromagnetic Weapons on Innocent American Citizens. Or we have a government that is torturing Innocent American Citizens. I know that one Ex-United States Military man that has a Military Auditory Weapon. That he stole from the United States Naval Defence Department. In addition, he is using this weapon. Moreover, he is out Stalking, Harassing and is trying to kill Innocent American Citizens with what he stole from the United States Navy.        

I will never forget what Eric S Phillips told me. He said that the man that helped him steal the weapon from the United States Navy. Said to him when he was leaving the Naval Base he was station at. Told him the Navy has taken themselves from you. So you take this from them. Then the man handed Eric S Phillips some microchips is on Naval RFID-chip and some Biochips and the Auditory Weapon. And the Naval Seaman told him to go out there and make some money.  I hope the United States still believes in freedom, truth, and the American Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. Because I do.
                                                                                                                                

1) I have made copies of all my medical records to give to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethics Board.
2) I have also made copies of all the letters that I have received from members of Congress and other Government Agencies.
3) I have also made copies of all the Agencies and Police departments address that I have been mailing information to. ( And I am including other extensive documentation on my efforts to get this stopped, thank you, for listening)
4) I have also listed out the numbers of all the Agencies and Police Departments I have called and talk too.
5) I have also listed out all the Doctors that I have seen over the medical problems that I have been facing from being Stalked, Harass, and Tortured.
6) I have also attached a copy of a photo the man who stole the Military Weapon From the United States Naval Defense Department (Eric S Phillips)
7) I have also made a list of all the locations that (Eric S Phillips) has lived at.
8) I have also listed out the name and the address of the company (Eric S Phillips) works for.

My Name Is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt and I have told you the truth so help me God

 that is all everyone for right now. But I shall return. (Stay Safe) and if you have anything you want to share.please let me know? 

And to Eric S Phillips you need to call the FBI,  NCIS or the           JTTF-FBI-RA    

                                                                
Phone Numbers

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                    
Birmingham
Agent on Duty
1-205-356-6166   

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Jacksonville Division Headquarters
Joint Terrorism Task Force
1-904-248-7000

 Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                   
Pensacola, Florida
Agent John Cannon
1-850-432-3476


Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office                                                 
Sheriff Mike Hale
1-205-325-5700




F

No comments:

Post a Comment