Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unethical human experimentation in the United States



Hey Everyone,


My name is Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt. I am a witness for the United States Naval Criminal Investigation Service of The United States. I turned in a man that is a traitor of the United States. He is now also a terrorist. That is out using a Naval Auditory Microwave Weapon and Naval Microchips.and Naval Bio- Chips.


Eric S Phillips is using a Military Weapon on american citizens and I am one of his victims. I had a car wreck back in 1998. I faced death quickly. I do not remember most of what happen to me, But I was in the hospital for a long time. I am a disable man because I broke my back right after I had another car wreck in 2000. The reason I brought up the accidents I have had is because. I had my secant car wreck right after Eric S Phillips showed me the items he stole from the Navy. In my secant wreck nothing happen to me it was just a little tip and tap.


But I also want everyone to know who I am,.


The reason I turned in Eric S Phillips is because he has made me become a Victim of  Unethical human experimentation. He has been using the weapon he stole on me and several others I think. I really think he has killed a few people I knew.. But the thing that gets me. His Eric S Phillips loves to read books of fiction. He keeps all his books and reads. He will read one book six to seven times. And then put it in is box of books. The way he is using the weapon he stole from the Navy and using it on me sense 2004- but all my real medical problems started in 2008-2010 Heart , Lungs , Colon, Kidneys and Bladder and several other parts to my central nerves system the weapon shoots scalier waves through my body 24/ 7/ 365...


 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There have been numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States



Hey Everyone,


Those three things really make me mad
Consent, Informed Consent, Test Subject


I myself have been a victim of experimentation of naval military ionizing microwave auditory weapon for about nine years now. I have stood in front of the Presidential Commission of the Study of Bioethics. And I showed them my EEG that shows a electrical signal format charging my alpha brain w, and wrote them a letter and told therm about a traitor of the United States Eric S Phillips, and gave them a copy of the FBI- Responsibly to defending the United States Against Terrorist like Eric S Phillips. 


  Group photo of Commission members.


Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical IssuesI have even went to the Birmingham FBI. And I told them there is a terrorist group here in alabama. That was being run by Eric S Phillips the Terrorist group I told them was using the weapon Eric S Phillips stole from the United States Naval Defense Department. I told them You Eric S Phillips has a naval military ionizing microwave weapon. I told them there was a terrorist group hiding right in front of them. I even told you knew what I was saying to them. Sense you stabbed into me a naval human implantable bio -chip. The only reason I am saying that Eric S Phillips is because you did pock something  into me left shoulder in 2004-2005. The Joint Terrorism Task Force Agent in Pensacola Florida was the person who said I had bee implanted with a naval bio-chip.





From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The experiments include: the deliberate infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical weaponshuman radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals,surgical experiments, interrogation/torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children, the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor racial minorities or prisoners.


Funding for many of the experiments was provided by United States government, especially the Central Intelligence AgencyUnited States military and federal or military corporations. The human research programs were usually highly secretive, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.


The ethical, professional, and legal implications of this in the United States medical and scientific community were quite significant, and led to many institutions and policies that attempted to ensure that future human subject research in the United States would be ethical and legal. Public outcry over the discovery of government experiments on human subjects led to numerous congressional investigations and hearings, including the Church CommitteeRockefeller Commission, and Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, amongst others.





Eric S Phillips


You need to contact.


Phone Numbers
The United States Navy NCIS-RA
Agent Shawn Nash
!-901-874-5387

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                 
Birmingham
Agent on Duty
 1-205-356-6166   

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Jacksonville Division Headquarters
Joint Terrorism Task Force
 1-904-248-7000

 Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Pensacola, Florida
Agent John Cannon
1-850-432-3476

Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office                                                 
Sheriff Mike Hale
1-205-325-5700 

No comments:

Post a Comment