Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Agent NCIS-RA

Date Sent: October 25, 2011 12:08 pm

FROM: shaneyfeltmichael1@ gmail. com

TO: contentmgr@ncis.navy.mil

Subject: Agent David Cannon Memphis TN

Too Agent Cannon.
Memphis TN,

Dear Sir, I have started a Google blog about what I and others have been facing. I just wanted you to know about it. I have already email the Alabama State Government and the President of the United States about what I have been posting. If you know of anyway that american citizens an protest themselves from this typ of weapon that I have reported too you. Which was stole from the Naval Defense Department in Pensacola By Eric S Phillips.

On my blog you will see me telling Eric S. Phillips to contact you. And I have had over a thousand people see my blog 


Please take a look at all that I have posted up. And please if there is a form of protection I can use let me know because a Naval Auditory Ionizing Microwave Transmitter. Can and does cause a person a lot of pain, The weapon he stole from the United States Navy. Was not given to him by the Seaman he was arrested  with to use on American Citizens was it? I am going to mail you some more information I am getting back from Brookwood Hospital alright.

He will show you that Eric S Phillips is using the weapon he stole from the United States Navy. Just to kill people with not stalk,harass, and torture people with. I know Eric S Phillips was trained by the United States Navy on Microwave Warfare. Because he is out marking out innocent American Children, Women, and Men. I want to say the did the Navy trained Eric S Phillips to Torture and Kill  innocent people. He has a group he is not going to be out and about. Check his phone records from 2002 to 2005 to 2011 and you will see the group Eric has formed. Please let me know what you think about my blog

From
Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt





                                                                      Eric S Phillips

You need to contact

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                                            
Birmingham
1-205-356-6166 

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                   
Jacksonville Division Headquarters
Joint Terrorism Task Force
1-904-248-7000


 Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Pensacola, Florida
1-850-432-3476

Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office                                                 
Sheriff Mike Hale
1-205-325-5700



Naval Criminal Investigation Service
1-901-874-5389

No comments:

Post a Comment