Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hitler and the dead shall rise and walk....

Hey Everyone I thought I would jump off on Directed Energy Weapons. I got a list today that show Russia in the mood for this growing Microwave Warfare is here on us now.






Hey Everyone I dont know why I wanted to share this with you but just look at what they are allowing us too see. The weapon that Eric S phillips stole from the United States navy id listed has Top Secret. And you know I have told his brother Troy Phillips that I turned his brother into the Fecersl Law. And all he said was we were friends and he wanted me not to be telling everyone what his brother Eric S Phillips had done




                                                           Eric S Phillips You Need to 
                                                            call the NCIS-RA or the
                                                                   JTTF-FBI-RA          




Phone Numbers

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                 
Birmingham
Agent on Duty
 1-205-356-6166   

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Jacksonville Division Headquarters
Joint Terrorism Task Force
 1-904-248-7000

 Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                  
Pensacola, Florida
Agent John Cannon
1-850-432-3476

Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office                                                 
Sheriff Mike Hale
1-205-325-5700

No comments:

Post a Comment