Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16, 2011
 Woke up around 10:00 am, but Eric S Phillips and his group that is people who want to kill me tone me in. It always makes me tired when they do this to me every morning same old thing. But they have to listen to my internals and me every day. They cannot be labeled as people they cannot be called crazy. They think it is normal for them to do what they doing to me.
And that  everyone is Microwave Warfare is what I am talking about. This new form of terrorism that just has taken Alabama over, the American country and the citizens with in the homeland of the United States are going to become victims if the United States Does not stand and defend.
 Eric Phillips has used the weapon he strole from the USA Naval Defense Department many times. I can tell by the way they tone me in. And the medical problems that Eric S Phillips has caused on me with the weapon he stole from the United States Naval Defense Department my
 Heart, Lung, Kidney, Bladder, Colon, Nerve Damage, Central Nerve transmissions Damage,
Eric S Phillips you need to contact the people I have listed out for you to call. Because I have reported the theft of the naval bio-chips the naval microchips and the naval military auditory weapon that you stole from the Naval Defense to all of them. I have even told them that you have been and are trying to kill me for the agreements that is and was between
 Mrs Goldie Paine and Myself Michael Anthony Shaneyfelt.
So Eric S Phillips





 Law Departments  and   Phone Numbers

Federal Bureau of Investigation 
1000 18th St N,
Birmingham, AL 35203
To: Joint Terrorism Task Force
Attn: Agent on Duty
1-205-356-6166                                                                                                        

Federal Bureau of Investigation                                                   
Jacksonville Division Headquarters
6061 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Attn: Joint Terrorism Task Force
 1-904-248-7000

Federal Bureau of Investigation
125 West Romana Streets, Suite 650
Pensacola, Florida 32502
To: Joint Terrorism Task Force
Attn: Agent on Duty
 1-850-432-3476

NCISRA Memphis TN                                                                 
5722 Integrity Drive
Milling ton, TN 38054-5058
 Attn: Agent Cannon
 1-901-874-5389

Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office                                                 
2200 Eight Ave. North
Birmingham Alabama 35203
 Attn: Mike Hale
 1-205-325-5700

No comments:

Post a Comment