Friday, November 11, 2011

return it to the navy

Mike, if you know who he is, do you know where he is? 

If this man were dead, could you walk in and take the


 weapon back from him yourself and return it to th navy?


 If the law can't act, perhaps you could help resolve this.


 If you are sure it is not mental illness


 ( I believe you for the most part as I and my girlfriend are


 victims for 2 years now. )


 something to ask yourself before you go to his house and 


retrieve the device by force is this; 


if we are victims as well and we are, and we live in ny,


 then who is doing this to us? There appear to be 


hundreds of victims around the


 world that this is happening to so it must be bigger 


than one guy with a stolen device.


 I say take the device yourself. 


If they are going to kill u anyway consider


 being a hero.+


 I just think it's way bigger than one guy with a stolen device.


 Good luck god bless


By timothytrespas on 

Naval human implantable bio-chips at 2:54 














Timothy, I am a victim iwas told and shown


a few things by Eric S Phillips back 


1999-2000 January


I know I am a victim and congress has told


me I have grounds to file a assault charge


Against Eric S Phillips but I can not say


by what type of weapon.


I knew that was crazy.


So I went to Washington and told them about the weapon,


But they cut half of my testimony in Washington.


Iam going to get this man soon. Iam just going by the law


for right now then take action in time. Thank you for your  


blessing same to you Timothy....

No comments:

Post a Comment